We are seeking an onsite SEO Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of all strategies for the websites we manage. The person filling this role will work collaboratively with the Principal Consultant and other team members, but ultimately have a great deal of creative freedom.
SEO Manager – Job Requirements and Duties
- Analyze client website architecture, content, linking and other factors to identify and execute initiatives to improve organic search visibility.
- Assist clients with link building strategy and execution, including planning and implementation of publicity initiatives.
- Perform market analysis to keep our clients ahead of the competition in every aspect of their SEO initiatives.
- Perform local SEO projects, including managing business data, assisting clients with review solicitation and management and executing local marketing campaigns.
- Work flexibly with clients based on their needs, which may involve team-oriented, agile development approaches as well as traditional document deliverables.
- Work with the SEO Director on providing client-facing reporting on traffic and ranking trends.
The success of our clients is our #1 priority and we cultivate a culture that encourages entrepreneurship in every role. If you are a self-motivated, fast learner with the ability to develop innovative ideas and run with them, you will be a great fit at InfoShare.
We want local candidates to work onsite in our Columbus, Ohio office. No 3rd party contracting agencies and you must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.