We are seeking an onsite Web Developer with a broad set of technical skills who is an analytical, strategic thinker accustomed to driving tactical execution with a get-the-job-done attitude.
You must possess the ability to understand end users, attend to all details and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Web Developer / Programmer- Job Requirements and Duties
- Two years-experience with PHP and MySQL
- An understanding of Framework concepts and ecommerce programming
- Familiarity with WordPress and WordPress themes
- Comfortable working with CSS / Responsive Web Design
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Effective communication, problem solving, and documentation abilities
- Interest in working as a team member in a dynamic work environment using Basecamp as the project manager
Your main job will be to program websites for a diverse clientele that includes organizations from the entertainment, hospitality, manufacturing, services, home builder, construction, art, retail and many other business sectors.
We want local candidates to work onsite in our Columbus, Ohio office. No 3rd party contracting agencies and you must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.