We are seeking an onsite Web Designer with a strong set of technical skills who brings an analytical, client-centric approach to each project, driving tactical execution with a get-the-job-done attitude. You must understand end users, possess attention to detail and thrive in fast-paced environments.
Website Designer- Job Requirements and Duties
- Solid portfolio
- Two years-experience in Photoshop, HTML, CSS
- An understanding of all forms of graphic design
- Familiarity with bootstrap design, mobile, and desktop views
- Building and designing for ecommerce
- A/B testing
- Effective communication, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a team member in a dynamic work environment using Basecamp as the project manager
Your main job will be to design websites for a wide spectrum of clientele that includes businesses from the entertainment, hospitality, manufacturing, services, home builder, construction, art, retail, and many other business sectors.
We want local candidates to work onsite in our Columbus, Ohio office. No 3rd party contracting agencies and you must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.