Using a mix of words, images, videos, and other media, you will own the content creation (and content calendar) for assigned client websites, blogs, social media, newsletters, emails and selected advertising and website copywriting.
Role Requirements and Duties
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills, specifically for digital environments
- Solid understanding of SEO, SEM and performance analytics and tools
- Strong skills in industry-standard software (Office, CMS, with photo and video editing a plus)
- A quick learner, a naturally inquisitive and savvy Internet researcher
- Work well independently with minimal supervision as well as be a positive collaborator on team efforts
- Effective communication, organization, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
We want local candidates to work onsite in our Columbus, Ohio office. No 3rd party contracting agencies and you must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.