The Affiliate Marketing Manager will work within our Performance division to help expand and grow third party relationships, administer new campaigns from implementation to execution and manage the day-to-day operation of current campaigns and accounts.
Sales Representative – Job Requirements and Duties
- Prospect and recruit new affiliates in order to establish new opportunities and maximize relationships
- Responsible for new campaign implementation and execution
- Provide account management support to existing campaigns including but not limited to: pixel placements, suppression file administration, creative and technical updates
- Analyze campaign performance metrics and budgets
- Ensure compliance guidelines are followed according to federal and state regulations, analyzing potential risks to any violation
- Provide insight on new opportunities, business trends and challenges or concerns related to affiliate accounts
- Manage the day to day communication with affiliates, handling all general questions and technical issues as needed
- Verify contracts are property executed and monthly IOs are properly stored
- Assist with monthly billing and reconciliation
Your main job will be to expand and grow third party relationships, administer new campaigns from implementation to execution and manage the day-to-day operation of current campaigns and accounts.
We want local candidates to work onsite in our Columbus, Ohio office. No 3rd party contracting agencies and you must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.